Warm-hearted metal furniture tailored for the discerning you

Home / All / Company Presentation /

TimeX│FAQ│What's your payment terms?

TimeX│FAQ│What's your payment terms?

Update Time:2024/4/26
We provide flexible payment terms to cater to our customers' needs. Typically, we accept payment via Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or Letter of Credit (L/C). Both methods are secure and widely used in international trade.

When paying by TT, a 30% deposit is required upon confirmation of the order. This deposit serves as a guarantee of your commitment to the purchase and enables us to initiate the production process. The remaining 70% of the payment will be due either before shipment or upon completion of the order, depending on our agreement.

Payment by L/C offers a certain level of security for both the buyer and the seller. It ensures that the seller receives payment once the goods are shipped and meet the agreed-upon terms, while the buyer is protected from potential fraud or non-delivery. L/Cs are commonly utilized in large or complex transactions where a high degree of trust and security is essential.

Sign up to get latest update

TimeX Focuses on Brand Restaurant Furniture Customization

Explore a range of metal column furniture concepts and take advantage of TimeX’s rapid customization capabilities to bring your ideas to life. Whether improving an existing design or creating something completely new, our personalized service ensures your furniture vision becomes a reality efficiently.
*Email
*Name
Tel
*Title
*Content
Upload
  • Only supports .rar/.zip/.jpg/.png/.gif/.doc/.xls/.pdf, maximum 20MB.
Address

follow us